';
Powered by Blogger.

fashionable fabric


I bought a new book titled "Fashioning Fabrics", edited by Sandy Black and published by Black Dog Publishing. It is a compilation of apparel by iconic designers as well as new comers and what they all have in common is their extraordinary use of fabrics. The pieces are not always what you would wear at your daughter's wedding (can you tell there is something on my mind...), but each piece is a work of art. I took a fast look at each page but tonight I will move slowly, page after page and A D M I R E!
This ensemble is by Manish Arora from India. At night, when I dream, this is what I wear...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

©Orna Willis
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Orna Willis and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Orna Willis. Any other inquiries please email me at orna@ornadesign.com

Blog Archive